Wiki exim request

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Wed Jul 20 14:23:43 IST 2005

Hi,

	We've got something on postix, sendmail and qmail about how tu use
MailScanner in gateway mode (I've asked the qmail staff to check the
qmail version).  But we're missing something about Exim.

	Could someone write something about Exim that looks like

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:sendmail:how_to:setup_a_gateway

in

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:exim:how_to:setup_a_gateway

?