Phishing is not working

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Tue Jul 19 08:23:00 IST 2005

> Yes I did turn it on, and Yes I have manually sent phishing type emails
> through it, I tried quite a bit, I have 4 inbound mx's w/MailScanner and
> I've never had any phishing attempts caught via MailScanner, however
> ClamAV does offer some protection against the phishing attempts.
>
> Regards
> Michael Baird

I only use clam for phishing, mailscanner seems to add a warning to
every link where the link and the label dont match (which is every
link). Between clam and mailscanners usual spam detection we find no
live phishing attempts ever get through.

One day i will take the time to learn MailScanner methods more carefully.