Spamassassin stoped working... :(

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Mon Jul 18 12:38:42 IST 2005

Semms like spamassassin disapered... Cant run the command.... I'll try
and do a reinstall
/usr/share/spamassassin is an emty directoru. Something must have gone
bad whe I reinstalled Julians clamav-spamassassin prog

Guess a reinstallation might help  :)