I am looking for the ham and spam files

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Thu Jul 14 22:36:46 IST 2005

> Subject: Re: I am looking for the ham and spam files
>
> You can use the Bayes starter db from fsl http://www.fsl.com/support/.
>
> Cheers
> Raylund
>
> Billy A. Pumphrey wrote:
>
> >I searched the archives and could not find them.  Doesn't someone
have
> >files with ham and spam in them to train bayes?
> >
> >Thank you

Well I was expecting something that made a little more sense to me, so
that I could run the

sa-learn --showdots --mbox --spam spam-file

Then you get a mailbox full of messages you're sure are ham and teach
Bayes about those:

sa-learn --showdots --mbox --ham ham-file

Commands from http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesInSpamAssassin

Which one is spam and which one is ham?  Bayes_seen or bayes_toks?

So it would be:
Sa-learn --showdots --mbox --spam bayes_toks(or)bayes_seen	?