Reject or tag email signed with @mydomain.com

Spicer, Kevin KevinS at BMRB.CO.UK
Thu Jul 14 10:59:24 IST 2005

Behalf Of Ugo Bellavance

>>>So far both spammers and those who understand SPF have adopted it. I
>>>have, AOL has, even jiscmail.ac.uk has adopted it.. (dig txt
>>>jiscmail.ac.uk)

Out of curiositiy I've just taken a look at my SPF related SpamAssassin
hits over the last two weeks.  I'm seeing about 95% of sucessful SPF
checks being classified as ham, which is pretty posotive.  I'm also
seeing about 95% of SPF failures being classified as spam.  The only
major expection is the SPF HELO rules which show about 30% of failures
as ham.

Heres a summary of my figures...

	`
%HAM		%SPAM
SPF_HELO_PASS   	SPF: HELO matches SPF record
96.9   	3.1
SPF_PASS  	 	SPF: sender matches SPF record
97.7    	2.3
SPF_SOFTFAIL    	SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
4.4  	  	95.6
SPF_HELO_FAIL  	SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (fail)
7.6  		92.4
SPF_FAIL  		SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
6.1 		93.9
SPF_HELO_SOFTFAIL SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (softfail)
30.8   	69.2

KMR Group, KMR Software and BMRB have moved offices.
Our new address is:

Ealing Gateway
26-30 Uxbridge Road
Ealing
London
W5 2BP

t: 020 8433 4000
f: 020 8433 4001

All direct line numbers remain unchanged

BMRB
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.