Reject or tag email signed with @mydomain.com

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Wed Jul 13 23:00:19 IST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 22:57 +0100, Kevin Spicer wrote:
> If you can't tie your users down to using your servers then you should
> probably publish a ?all or +all.  I've done this for a couple of the
> domains I look after (the others are using -all because I can).  I think
> its probably a good idea to do this as MSN and hotmail are saying they
> will block mail from domains without an SPF record from November.  My
> understanding is that it is the presence or absence of an SPF record
> that will determine if mail is blocked, reading between the lines a
> permissive SPF record is acceptable.

Replying to myself because I forgot to say that I found this site...
http://www.anti-spamtools.org/SenderIDEmailPolicyTool/Default.aspx
... rather easier to use than the spf record configurator on pobox's
site.  It also does spf v2 records for senderID.

KMR Group, KMR Software and BMRB have moved offices.
Our new address is:

Ealing Gateway
26-30 Uxbridge Road
Ealing
London
W5 2BP

t: 020 8433 4000
f: 020 8433 4001

All direct line numbers remain unchanged

BMRB
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.