uninstall question

Meryll Larkin mll at SEA.ALASKAMARITIME.COM
Wed Jul 13 22:43:58 IST 2005

7/13/05

Hi,

I didn't get any answers to my first inquiry, so I'm trying something simpler.

I want to UNINSTALL MailScanner.  I installed MailScanner-4.43.8-1.rpm.tar.gz (the latest version).  The install didn't fully work.  I think my problem might be beyond the scope of this list (maybe the Perl installation).

In any case, when I attempted to UNINSTALL MailScanner:
rpm -e mailscanner-4.43.8-1

It did NOT undo every change made by my attempt to install MailScanner.  I need to rollback those changes.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Meryll Larkin