Error's when running spamassassin --lint

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at WINNEFOX.ORG
Tue Jul 12 16:47:26 IST 2005

> If you are running 3.0.4, you should only have init.pre, and
> it should only have
> the same settings as are in the stock file (unless you  added
> a 3rd party plugin
> such as wrongmx, then you'll need the loadplugin commands for that.)
>
> The stock 3.0.* init.pre is on the website:
>
> http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/rules/init.pre

Thanks for that. I ended up commenting those lines out, and now there's
only one error left:

Failed to run DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL RBL SpamAssassin test, skipping:
        (Can't call method "bgsend" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Dns.pm line 112.
)

Any ideas what that may be, or how to correct it?

- jody