(High) Spam Actions

Matt Hampton matt at CODERS.CO.UK
Tue Jul 12 14:30:15 IST 2005

> Check the syntax with perl -c for starters.

Passes fine - other warnings from other section of code but mine is
clean ;-)

> Also put MailScanner into Debug mode and run 1 batch through it.

OK - getting the following message:

"Undefined subroutine &MailScanner::CustomConfig::InternalActions;
called at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 121."

This appears to be a scoping issue then.

This is confusing as the InitInternalActions and EndInternalActions are
being found - as are all three SQLLogging functions that I pasted into
the file and all 6 are one above the other.

See grep output to show that I am not going mad!

$ grep InternalActions /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Spam Actions = &InternalActions;
High Scoring Spam Actions = &InternalActions;
Non Spam Actions = &InternalActions;

$ grep InternalActions *    (/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner)
CustomConfig.pm:sub InitInternalActions {
CustomConfig.pm:sub EndInternalActions {
CustomConfig.pm:sub InternalActions {

Any further thoughts?

matt