Store messages that break size rules...

Kenneth Kalmer kenneth.kalmer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:18:03 IST 2005

Guys

I've been reading and searching around on how to do the following,
without much luck. Went through the wiki and my gmail archive with no
success.

I want messages that break the "Maximum Attachment Size" rule to be
"store"d the same way messages are stored that get's identified by
spamassassin as spam. My spam action is set to store, so I can easily
use Mailwatch to release false positives and do a sa-lean on them.

It's just to tedious to wander into the quarantine directory every
time somebody needs a file that  got caught by the maximum size
rule... And using mailwatch's release would work great for this.

I asked on the mailwatch list and another user recommended that I
store all mail, which is out of the question...

Regards

--

Kenneth Kalmer
kenneth.kalmer at gmail.com