File type rulesets

Sat Jul 9 11:18:51 IST 2005

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

> On 29 Jun 2005, at 12:30, Martin Hepworth wrote:
>
>> Julian
>>
>> just spend a few mins getting my head around this...
>>
>> OK this is quite nicely put, can this go in the wiki maybe with a
>> full example rather than the partial you provided.
>
> How about you add it and mail me the URL and I will check it for you.
> That you you can see if you really understand it, by you adding the
> extra bits yourself. I will then just correct anthing that's wrong.
>
>> I presume the followind would be correct...
>>
>> %rules-dir%/filename.rules:
>> FromOrTo: *@domain1.ie /etc/MailScanner/filename.domain1.ie.conf /
>> etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf
>> FromOrTo: default /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf
>
> Correct.

Jules

Finally got 30 mins to do this..

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:rulesets:overloading

Can you check I'm not talking rubbish and then I'll adding the bit about
variable substitution.

--
Martin Hepworth

the system manager.