recieved headers too revealing

Lekas, Kosta KLekas at FOXRIVER.COM
Fri Jul 8 15:58:15 IST 2005

I need help with a rule that is not working. I configured "Remove These
Headers = removeheaders.rules" in my MailScanner.conf. Then I created
the file removeheaders.rules in /MailScanner/rules directory. This is
what the file looks like:

#Remove revealing internal Recieved: headers
From:         10.0.         X-Mozilla-Status: X-Mozilla-Status2:
#Preserve Default MailScanner setting
FromOrTo:    default        X-Mozilla-Status: X-Mozilla-Status2:

I sent out a few test emails and the Received: headers from my internal
Exchange server were never removed. If I don't use a ruleset and just
do:
"Remove These Headers = X-Mozilla-Status: X-Mozilla-Status2: Received"
It removes all Received headers from all mail regardless of origin which
is not what I want. Can someone tell me what is wrong with my rule.

Kosta Lekas
Fox River Financial Resources
630.482.7142 - office
630.885.9355 - mobile