Redirect for Topic PFD->SQL

James R. Stevens jstevens at ATHENSDISTRIBUTING.COM
Wed Jul 6 22:08:50 IST 2005

Can someone direct me to a discussion/website about connecting an
Exchange(2003) Public Folder to a SQL server 2000?
Off topic I know but I'm not having any luck gathering info thus far.
Just want to push OR pull PF Contacts from Exchange into SQL table.

Thank You,
James Stevens
Athens Distributing of Tennessee
Manager of Information Technology  |
James.Stevens at athensdistributing.com  |

dangerous content by Athens Hyperion Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.