Obvious Spam - not picked up.

Mailscanner mailscanner at MCKERRS.NET
Wed Jul 6 13:29:39 IST 2005

I've searched the archives and couldnt find anything exactly like this, so here goes ....

This is a part of an email that I receive regularly;

Subject: {Spam?} The Investor Communiqué
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 06:28:31 +0000

U2VudGljb3JlIEluYy4oT1RDLkJCOlNOSU8pDQpBdmVyYWdlIERhaWx5IFZv
bHVtZSAoOTAgRGF5KTogNTkzLDAwMCBzaGFyZXMgIChTb3VyY2U6IFlhaG9v
IEZpbmFuY2UpDQpIYXMgSW50cm9kdWNlZCBMb2JvUG9rZXIgVGhyb3VnaCBp
dHMgTmV3ZXN0IFN1YnNpZGlhcnkgTG9ib0dhbWluZywgYSBHYW1pbmcNClNv
ZnR3YXJlIERldmVsb3BtZW50IGFuZCBMaWNlbnNpbmcgQ29tcGFueS4gKFNv
dXJjZTogTmV3czogNi8xNy8wNSApDQoNCkN1cnJlbnQgUHJpY2U6IC4wMjQN

Is this not being picked up because its base64 encoded ?

What is the best way to deal with this sort of spam ?

I'm running Mailscanner 4.42.9 on Centos 4.1 i386.

Thanks.