OT: Postfix pre-MailScanner Policy Daemon

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Tue Jul 5 20:31:33 IST 2005

Martin Hepworth wrote on         Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:53:58 +0100:

> Laziness and a tendency to top post (ducks as internet police fire
> batton rounds)

Well, if you don't skim the quotes top posting is actually *much* better
than bottom posting (or whatever that is called). It doesn't require the
reader to scroll down just to see there are two lines which are not of
interest. (But since you never know if they add something interesting or
not you always have to scroll or just skip unknowingly if you lost
something ...)
I usually don't point to this and stay quiet, but I see quite a many
postings from you on the list and it's really a nuisance that I can't see
what you wrote right away.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany