MailScanner 4.43.8 Memory Usage Extreme Growth

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Tue Jul 5 20:16:23 IST 2005

Hi,
    I upgraded from 4.43.2 to 4.43.8 this morning, on Solaris 9.  My
MailScanner processes all run at 59 to 61 M of memory each.  No memory
bloat here.  My system is nice and perky.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College