SV: learning spam

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Mon Jul 4 00:42:42 IST 2005

You have to have a copy of the clean mail to mark it in your bayes DB as
  ham/spam. To make sure you have the emails to do this with you could
to quarantine all mail. Or maybe use archiving to grab mail from one or
two users, or use the Non Spam Actions: deliver store (or forward to
local) or something.