learning spam

Jan Agermose ja at CONVIATOR.COM
Sun Jul 3 11:46:40 IST 2005

Hi

Im running SMGateway and wondering about the usefulness of the learning
feature. If I open up the message list I can select one message and if it
is marked as spam already I can select “SA Learn” and mark
the spam message “as spam” (but it already is?) and as
“HAM”. What’s the idea of the learning feature? Will I
actually benefit from marking messages already marked as spam, as spam?
More relevant – how can I mark “clean” messages as
spam?

Did I make sense?  *LOL*

Mvh

Jan