Bitdefender

Philip Parsons pparsons at COLUMBIAFUELS.COM
Sat Jul 2 17:09:11 IST 2005

Does anyone have the link handy for the command line version of bit defender
that is supported in Mailscanner.. As when you got to there site they have
the free version the linux version and the linux mail server version as well
???

This is what I got from Bitdefender support..but the paths do not look right
for what is in mailscanner.conf..

 Please download and use the BitDefender scanning utility from our