AV for Windows Clients with Central Admin? {Virus Scanned}

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Fri Jul 1 16:35:37 IST 2005

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I contacted Sophos and found out that they have written a
workstation installer for version 5.0 that will run on XP
Pro and 2K workstations.  You can then manage version 5.0
(according to the email I got -- I haven't tested this
yet) from the old install of Enterprise Manager.

As an aside, I'm downloading that workstation installer
right now -- 72MB.  WTF?

However, they recommend that this solution not be used for
networks larger than 10 workstations which ultimately puts
me back where I was.

So, I'll be evaluating all the suggestions that everyone
made and picking one of those for future networks.

Thanks again,

--J(K)