Whitelisting another query

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Mon Jan 31 15:49:58 GMT 2005

If you whitelist for spam checks, the emails will still be virus scanned
unless you have a rule that overrides that.

Mike

________________________________

Of Carinus Carelse
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 9:44 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Whitelisting another query

Well even if I buy the book it's gonna take a while for it to get to me here
in africa.  I was wondering if anyone could give me some help with the
whitelisting this so long so I can implement it.

1) I have a to: domain which domain.com.  Which I want to whitelist for spam
but I still want the virus checking to happen can someone please give me a
config example. I have the new version of Mailscanner installed.

Carinus
Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)