Whitelisting another query

Carinus Carelse carinus.carelse at MRC.AC.ZA
Mon Jan 31 15:43:59 GMT 2005

Well even if I buy the book it's gonna take a while for it to get to me
here in africa.  I was wondering if anyone could give me some help with
the whitelisting this so long so I can implement it.

1) I have a to: domain which domain.com.  Which I want to whitelist for
spam but I still want the virus checking to happen can someone please
give me a config example. I have the new version of Mailscanner
installed.

Carinus