blocked ietf drafts.

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jan 29 15:02:30 GMT 2005

 From the MailScanner.conf file:

# It is only currently supported by Netscape 6 anyway, and the only people
# who use it are the IETF. So I would strongly advise leaving this
switched off.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Allow External Message Bodies = no

So you could set this to yes, but then any virus that was delivered to
your site via an external message body would get through and not be scanned.

I would advise your users to just use the web links in the messages to
get the documents, and explain to them the danger of allowing External
Message Bodies.