service MailScanner start issue.

RedRed!com IT Department itdept at REDRED.COM
Fri Jan 28 20:26:57 GMT 2005

Duh, I guess I haven't had enough coffee today, or maybe I've had too
much. LOL

Anyway, I did install perl-5.8.6 and it installed in the /usr/local/
prefix. So I moved everything down to the /usr prefix. Is there
somewhere that I need to change this so that the PERL5PATH points to
/usr/lib instead of /usr/local/lib? This may very well be my issue. Thanks.

Sean