Orphan qf files in mqueue.in on SuSE 9.2

Benn Schreiber mlist at STARWHITE.NET
Fri Jan 28 17:21:31 GMT 2005

I was running MailScanner on RH9 for quite some time with no problems. I've
now moved to SuSE 9.2, and installed 4.37.7-1.suse along with the latest SA.

Everything is working quite well except that I'm getting orphaned qf* files
in the mqueue.in directory. Based on something I read I changed Queue Scan
Interval from 5 to 10, and then 10 to 20, but am still seeing these.

I should add that the system is a 2.8Ghz with hyperthreading, and is quite
unloaded (gets a couple of hundred emails per day).

I'd appreciate any ideas as to how to debug and (hopefully) eliminate these
little buggers.

Thanks

Benn