Stop "Other Bad Content" admin notices for addresses in blacklist

Dan Harris dannyh at aac-services.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 12:02:50 GMT 2005

>> I've successfully blacklisted recipient addresses using To: in my
>> spam.blacklist.rules file. However despite the log showing
>  ^^^^ ... This is not the same as Other Bad...
>You probably have the "keep spam quarantine clean" thing set to yes.
>Perhaps make that a ruleset? Or just live with it:-).

No, keep quarantine clean is not set. I guess the content check are still
done despite the message being blacklisted? On this basis I've set a ruleset
for Notify Senders containing the blacklisted recipients. This should at
least stop MS notifying the spammer, which seemed to be happening before!
Guess I could also make Send Notices a ruleset to avoid the admin notices,
but think I'll just put up with those for now as hopefully I'll get the go
ahead to block at the MTA soon :-)

Thanks for all your help,

Dan.