Posfix requeue problem

hkbyte myeasytech at YAHOO.COM.HK
Thu Jan 27 17:09:28 GMT 2005

I am using Postfix as the MTA.
I have written a custom function and it is activated via the options
"Non-Spam Action", it will reject email based on some conditions and
the original email will not deliver to the recipient. It work properly
in a production server two days ago. I don't know what I have changed
and it does not work now.
When condition meets, it still send to the recipient. But if I use the
SAME script to other testing server which running nearly the same
configuration (In fact, only the Postfix version is a bit earlier), It
run normally. Therefore, I don't think the problem is arised from my script.

When I double check with the log between two servers, I found the
difference is that there are three lines  which appear in  the
abnormal  server:
 MailScanner[5150]: Requeue: 9BAA35E47D. BA504  to  C45F35E481
posfix/nqmgr[5132]: C45F35E481: from =<test at test.lan>, size =1344,
nrcpt=1 (queue  active)
MailScanner[5150]: Unscanned: Delivered  1  message.

9BAA35E47D is the original submission message id. That means the
MailScanner will requeue the message and bypass the checking and deliver
the message.
How can I debug the reason for that requeue.

Byte