What BlackLists to use..

Marcel Blenkers marcel-ml at IRC-ADDICTS.DE
Thu Jan 27 16:44:31 GMT 2005

Hi there,

> FEATURE(`dnsbl', `relays.ordb.org', `"550 Email rejected due to sending server misconfiguration - see
> http://www.ordb.org/faq/\#why_rejected"')dnl
> FEATURE(`dnsbl',`combined.njabl.org',`Message from $&{client_addr} rejected - see http://njabl.org/lookup?$&{client_addr}')dnl
> FEATURE(`dnsbl',`sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org', `Email categorized as SPAM and blocked using Spamhaus SBL+XBL service - see
> http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=$&{client_addr}&. submit=Lookup')dnl
> define(`confBIND_OPTS', `WorkAroundBrokenAAAA')dnl
> FEATURE(`enhdnsbl', `bl.spamcop.net', `"Spam blocked see: http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?"$&{client_addr}')dnl

but this would mean i would block mails directly on the mta..

and the users would not get those mails.
But, as some of my users are using dynamic ips, and some of those ips
provided by their provider are listed in some blacklists, they would be
blocked directly..

i prefer to block spam via ms, and then report the user about this. So the
user could check if this is really spam, and if not, could get the mail by
himself.

Thanks for the idea though..

Greetings

Marcel