Stop "Other Bad Content" admin notices for addresses in blacklist

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Thu Jan 27 15:24:53 GMT 2005

  ^^^^ ... This is not the same as Other Bad...
You probably have the "keep spam quarantine clean" thing set to yes.
Perhaps make that a ruleset? Or just live with it:-).

> the recipient
> blacklisted, I still get "Other bad content" admin messages
> from MailScanner
> when bad emails come in to these addresses. I've not noticed any for
> blacklisted From: addresses, but that's not to say there aren't any.
>
> I've considered changing the MS "Send Notices" setting to a
> ruleset and
> adding the same blacklisted recipients to that, but before I
> do (and without
> re-igniting the "block it at the MTA" debate, which I am
> finally making
> progress on with management by the way), is there a better
Glad to hear it.

-- Glenn