MailScanner and Vexira

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:39:06 GMT 2005

What O/S are you running  ?

Isn't vams the command line product ?

If your running the sendmail+milter version can you tell me what you
have configured in vamilter.conf socket setup -

Something like this

miltersocket=inet:3333 at localhost

What milter setup in sendmail.mc

Something like this

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`vamilter',`S=inet:3333 at localhost,F=T,T=S:10m;R:10m;E:5m')
or
INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`vamilter',`S=unix:/var/run/vexira/vamilter,F=T,T=S:4m;R:4m')

Thanks