MailScanner and Vexira

William Burns William.Burns at AEROFLEX.COM
Tue Jan 25 17:12:16 GMT 2005

Sean:

I'm running Vexira as a milter too.
I haven't tried it, but there has been a way to run Vexira via
MailScanner for a while.

I'm not sure why google isn't finding this, but look here:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A1=ind0408&L=mailscanner

Thread# 18 should answer all your questions.

P.S.
Are you looking at this now because of the "surprise" vexira version change?
I don't know if that breaks the previous/existing solution.

Let me know how your install goes.

-Bill