MailScanner and Vexira

Sean Smith itdept at REDRED.COM
Tue Jan 25 16:35:17 GMT 2005

I did a search in the list archives for keyword vexira and found several
hits but none of them really showed a definitive resolution. So I'm asking
to see if anyone has figured this out yet.

I have MailScanner running on a Linux server with Sendmail. I also have
Vexira running as a milter. What I would like to do is integrate Vexira, the
"vams" mailserver version, into Mailscanner so that I can have everything in
one place and so that I can have MailScanner-MRTG report on everything.

So, Has anyone figured out a procedure for making this work? Any info would
be appreciated. Thank you.

Sean