Spamassassin time outs

Philip Parsons pparsons at COLUMBIAFUELS.COM
Sat Jan 22 17:05:48 GMT 2005

Thanks this has helped,, but now another weird problem has shown up, I
have an account that collects a lot of spam and now there are pieces of
mail that are not being marked but in the headers it has the score above
what is needed...I would say this is 1 out of every 60 to 70 that this
is happening to. Any idea's anyone??

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Matt Kettler
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 1:29 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Spamassassin time outs

At 03:59 PM 1/21/2005, Philip Parsons wrote:
>  Were would I be able to do this ????
>
>1) make sure the AWL is off.. you need to do this at the spamassassin
>level,

My recommendation would be to add this to
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf:
use_auto_whitelist 0

Note: you'll need to do a "service MailScanner reload" in order to
reprocess the new local.cf

Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and the
archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).