ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.38.3 released

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Thu Jan 20 10:46:46 GMT 2005

Julian

Have installed HTML-Parser-3.45 and the Message.pm you sent me. Hope
that it fixes a curious set of "phishing" log entries I have seen this
morning similar to:

Jan 20 09:08:56 cheviot7 MailScanner[2891]: Found phishing fraud from #6
claiming to be www.northernireland in j0K98THm023525.

Even with 4.38.3-1 with all the latest fixes, etc, am still getting what
I think are spurious "Content Checks: Detected and will diasrm..."
messages. Will send you off-line a 32 line Sendmail log extract with
just the MailScanner records for a small batch of messages exbibiting
this behaviour.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.