OT: Regarding mailshell plugin for exchange

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed Jan 19 09:06:10 GMT 2005

Hi
I did a test with the mailshell plugin for exchange but I got stuck on
this when I tried to do the setup.

2005-01-11 17:24:50 : EventRegFoldURL:
file://./backofficestorage/lkl.ltkalmar.se/MBX/SystemMailbox{118FE8E4-2A
91-4B68-9077-552D8D45810C}/StoreEvents/GlobalEvents/
2005-01-11 17:24:50 : RegisterSink
2005-01-11 17:24:50 : RegisterSink 1
2005-01-11 17:24:50 : RegisterSink 2
2005-01-11 17:24:50 : RegisterSink 3
2005-01-11 17:24:50 : Error -2147217895 : Object or data matching the
name, range, or selection criteria was not found within the scope of
this operation.

I tried to figure out where to change according to
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;286336 according
to the info from microsoft but I got lost.

Anyone got this to work that can give me a hint on how to solve it?

/Anders