How can I force to verify the white list and keep the " if on spam list" option off?

Magda Hewryk MHewryk at SYMCOR.COM
Tue Jan 18 22:08:45 GMT 2005

Thanks, the rule work.  The maillog shows they are  "whitelisted".

Thanks,

Magda

             Julian Field
             <MailScanner at ECS.
             SOTON.AC.UK>                                               To
             Sent by:                  MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
             MailScanner                                                cc
             mailing list
             <MAILSCANNER at JISC                                     Subject
             MAIL.AC.UK>               Re: How can I force to verify the
                                       white list and keep the " if on
                                       spam list" option off?
             01/18/2005 03:29
             PM