How can I force to verify the whit list and keep " if on spam list" option off?

Magda Hewryk MHewryk at SYMCOR.COM
Tue Jan 18 19:08:35 GMT 2005

Hi,
Because RBL checks work fantastic for me I decided to turn off "Check Spam
Assassin If On Spam List".
However, the users start complaining now  because the whitelist is not
checked in the "spam.assassin.prefs.conf".  How can I fix it?
How can I force MailScanner to check the whitelist?

If I turn back on the SpamAssasin we will get thousands spam per day.
Looks like RBLs works much better these days thean spamassassin (3.0.2).

 If the message sender is on any of the Spam Lists, do you still want
# to do the SpamAssassin checks? Setting this to "no" will reduce the load
# on your server, but will stop the High Scoring Spam Actions from ever
# happening.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
# mnh CR15998 Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List = yes
Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List = no

Thanks,

Magda