Loosing mail after upgrading from 4.35 to 4.37.7

Paal Hagerup paal at NKI.NO
Mon Jan 17 21:34:51 GMT 2005

YES, it works!

I worked with .conf i 4.35, is this a recent change?

I have tested with other filenames and files that does not exist. MailScanner
never complain and the mail just dissappear.

Thanks for the help!

Paal H.