Problems with mail backing up

george georgelist at CONPOINT.COM
Mon Jan 17 15:08:51 GMT 2005

Mike Kercher wrote:

>Point your Spam Checks = directive to a ruleset:
>
>FromTo:                 lazy_user at domain.com            no
>FromTo:         other_lazy_user at domain.com      no
>FromTo: default                                 yes
>
>Are you running a local caching nameserver on the mailbox?
>
>Mike

Hi Mike,

I tried this with just one of my personal email addresses to and it did
not do anything.  It is still scanning the messages for spam..  Is there
any reason why, anything else I should be looking at?

My MailScanner.conf files has

Spam Checks = %rules-dir%/spam.rules

My spam.rules has

FromOrTo:       cpgeorge at conpoint.com           no
FromOrTo:       default                         yes