OT: Happy Birthday to Julian!!! {Virus Scanned}

Christo Bezuidenhout Christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Mon Jan 17 09:22:37 GMT 2005

Guess what South Africa Use MailScanner also and would like to say Happy
Birthday to Julian. Wish we could make all your wishes come true but I'm not
Santa. Hope you enjoyed your day and keep up the good work with MailScanner.

Thanx A million
Christo
E-Commerce Manager