We are receiving a lot of bank Phishing emails.

John Crossan john.crossan at valleypres.org
Fri Jan 14 17:55:40 GMT 2005

I have a rule to not scan anything from localhost so I could send without
being re-detected.
I was looking for some way of placing the process on auto-pilot.
I know that MailScanner can recognize and store/forward all viruses /spam.
I was hoping that there was someone with experience that is already
automatically forwarding (including the necessary headers) just the bank
Phishing to the appropriate Law enforcement agency.
I would want to forward the original message, not the processed one that has
a substitute text message/file instead of the virus.

Thanks in advance
John Crossan
Systems Administrator
Valley Presbyterian Hospital