"Banned Content" question - It is an old problem it seems.

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Fri Jan 14 09:18:25 GMT 2005

[snip]

In December:

1. Tested some changes you made to Message.pm and SMDiskStore.pm on
4.35.10-1.
2. Started using the WebBug = disarm feature.
3. Ran 'up2date' on the 8 x RedHat AS 3 boxes on which MailScanner runs.
4. Upgraded to 4.37.7-1 on one of these 8 boxes.

Updating RedHat AS 3 almost certainly installed a new version of Perl.

Quentin