Archiving Mail

Thu Jan 13 08:59:38 GMT 2005

<snip>
> Regarding the better controls comment, I have fought and fought to get
> them to print out these emails and attach them to our job tickets, etc.
> but I keep getting the answer that our files do not have the room for
> all the extra paper this would generate, or similar. So this is my
> solution in the mean time.
>
> --
>
> Craig Daters (craig at westpress.com)
> Systems Administrator
> West Press Print Communications

Well that's one idea, attaching the email to the job sheets.

The Business driver here should be "how much is it costing in lost
revenue vs costs for additional filing space". If the information isn't
in the right place how do the PHB's track accuracy/quality of work(or
don't they)?

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator