Reset Bayes Database

Max Kipness max at KIPNESS.COM
Wed Jan 12 13:03:02 GMT 2005

Hello,

I've got an installation that seems to have bayes poisening. Obvious spam
is being tagged with low bayes scores, etc. There are like 25,000
messages learned.

How can I start the whole learning process over without allowing spam in
immediately? Is there a way? In other words, first, how do I delete the
bayes spam/ham databases, and do I need to then wait for 200 spam/ham to
be collected before I can use sa-learn with 1000 spam/ham messages I've
gathered recently?

Thanks,
Max