can't get rid of *.header files in MS's incoming dir

Aldas aldas at POST.VILSAT.NET
Wed Jan 12 09:34:09 GMT 2005

Hi there,

I have been using MS for long time , almost from the project begining, i
have to say it is really great program and i really enjoy it. My old
system is running on Redhat 6.2 with sendmail 8.11.6 and MS 4.32.5

Now i am setting up new system on Gentoo with ldap authentification,
Postfix 2.1.5 & MS 4.37.7
Everything seems to work perfect except one anoying problem, after each
message was scanned and delivered there is *.header file left in
incoming dir. After some time i have huge amount of those header files
and seems they are not going to disapear. I've looked MS's conf file for
10x, searched google and FAQs with no success. If someone has any ideas
i'll be very thankful

Best regards,
Baldzius