NOD32 paths needed...

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Jan 12 01:39:49 GMT 2005

Mike,

look for a file called virus.scanners.conf in the ...etc/MailScanner
directory. There should be two lines something like:

nod32-1.99      /usr/lib/MailScanner/nod32-wrapper      /usr/sbin
nod32           /usr/lib/MailScanner/nod32-wrapper      /usr/local/nod32

The third field is the top level install location.

Steve
Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.