One-Way Email List Server

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Mon Jan 10 17:53:02 GMT 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 08:19:48AM -0900, Kevin Miller wrote:
> Errol Neal wrote:
> > One more catch.. FULL html support :/
> Mailman?  Don't recall if it does one-way lists, but I'd be really surprised
> if it didn't...

If by one way lists the OP means a list that only sends out to the
members, but that the members cannot post to, then this is easy in
Mailman. We have a number of lists that work that way. Basically you
only allow whoever is authorized to post the newsletter or announcement
or whatever to post to that list. Noone else can post. We use it for
stuff like press releases.
--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Systems Engineer I
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia