Upgrade to 3.0 has increased my spam 100 fold

Jim Van Etten jvane at INVITATION.ORG
Sun Jan 9 19:47:48 GMT 2005

For some reason when I upgraded my spamassassin to 3.0.1 from 2.6 most of
the spam is getting through. I never had this problem before. I have cleared
my bayes directory so it could start fresh.

The header for X-Spam-Status looks like this for example:

No, score=1.6 required=5.0 tests=FIN_FREE,FORGED_RCVD_HELO,
FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS,HTML_FONT_BIG,HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_04,HTML_MESSAGE,
HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY,URI_OFFERS autolearn=no version=3.0.1

How in the world can the score be only 1.6 while detecting all the listed
items. This should score much higher. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jim