Troubleshooting questions

jester jester at SPYDERINTERNET.COM
Fri Jan 7 23:28:09 GMT 2005

No cache servers and no IPV6, but what has worked is a reinstall of all the
MailScanner modules (html parser, SA and Razor) and forced the new copies
of the files over the old ones. This seems to have solved the queue problem
and is working fine now.

Im not sure why this has fixed my problem (since same files, same sizes and
all) , but its ran for over 5 hrs now and the mqueue.in is less than 10 now
consistently. I know longer see delays or large build ups.

Thanks to all for all the help!!

Michael