Mailwatch question

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Jan 7 09:37:43 GMT 2005

Here's a link to the "Enhanced Total Messages report" by Giannis
Kapetanakis:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=7984079

Note that Steve has put it in CVS, so it'll be in the (long
awaited) 0.6, or you already have it if you run the CVS version.

Upon request I might forward the original mail from Giannis,
where the files are nice attatchments (less cut'n'paste for
you:)

I've had this in since the day after he published... An
invaluable PHB-impressant;-).

-- Glenn